Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ROBERT DOWNEY JR. IN THE S.H.I.E.L.D T.V SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you thought things couldn't get cooler, this was announced! Since the movie Iron Man 3 has destroyed the box office, Disney and Marvel has gotten so much money. They are very happy with the idea of a S.H.I.E.L.D T.V show. If they got Tony Stark in that show, it would be major fan service. Robert Downey Jr. is renegotiating his contract with Marvel and he might make a cameo. Kevin Feige talked about this and possibly introducing other characters. With the recent news of Marvel getting the rights to Punisher, Blade, and Ghost Rider that would make sense.

"If that works the way everyone expects it to work I think that would open up another avenue, another outlet for some of those characters. Maybe they guest star, I don’t know. I think they’re avoiding the cameo of the week on that show, which is very smart."

What do you think of this news? Comment or share the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment