Tuesday, May 21, 2013

AGE OF ULTRON BOOK 8 REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE AGE OF IRON MAN COMETH! I have waited for this book for two weeks, I'm gonna have to do the same for the next two, and this is what they give me??? To be honest, it wasn't that bad. I really liked it. There was interesting points, I wanted to know more, and I have been growing a soft spot for the art. For some reason, the color really got to me in this. Maybe it's because I've been used to the dark look of the event, so it was nice to see some primary color's.

The story continues from where we left off. Wolverine and the Invisible Woman are being interrogated by the alternate heroes. We learn from these interrogations that this is a much darker Earth 616. We learn that while the two time travelers were unconscious, Iron Man took their memories and learned about the Age of Ultron. He talks to Emma Frost and Charles Xavier about it. Tony thinks that it is a trap by a character called Morgana Le Fey. The telepaths tell him that it can't be.

Wolverine is interrogated by Iron Man who is pissed at him. It turns out that because of the murder of Hank Pym, a lot of insane crap happened. Thor and Latveria went to war, during that war, Iron Man lost half of his body, magic won in the battle against technology, Asgard abandoned Earth (Midgard), and no one has seen Thor in years.

The Defenders members Thing, Cable, and Wolverine fight their way through the Starkguard Carrier to talk to Invisible Woman. It turns out that she escaped, but Iron Man finds her. When he is about to kill her, New York is attacked, but by who? MORGANA LE FEY!!! While a cool battle scene happens Morgana takes the Starkguard Carrier down to the city.

This was an alright comic. It wasn't the best, but it was serviceable. I love seeing alternate worlds and how different things are. That whole concept was done well. I like this book a lot so if you're going to read it, BUY IT!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment