Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dwayne Johnson wants to be Power Man aka Luke Cage!!!

So the Rock wants to play Luke Cage, in anything he might be in. If he was going to be in a movie, it would probably be in Phase 3, and I hope it would be a Heroes for Hire movie. Kevin Fiege said:



 "I think yeah, I mean his name has come up in the past. I’m a gigantic fan of his, I think he’s an incredible I might have met him once a long time ago, but I haven’t really met him. I don’t really know him but I think he’s an unbelievable personality and an unbelievable sort of force of nature. He’s awesome in ‘Pain & Gain’, he was great in ‘G.I. Joe’, he’s really kind of an amazing human being. His Twitter’s always cool and he promotes the hell out of everything he does. I would love him to be part of the Marvel universe somewhere, someday."

Yeah. This is what the Rock said on his twitter:

"Thank U @marvel President Kevin Feige for the nod. I'll be ready. #RockAsCage #HeroForHire bit.ly/11EJTft twitter.com/TheRock/status…
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 17, 2013"

He wants to be in it, they want in it, GET HIM! Sign him up! Do you know how much money you'd get if one of the MCU's money had "THE ROCK" on it? Especially with the Rocks popularity now!




2 comments:

  1. this guy should stop hogging all the big roles,and let the upcoming actors share the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete