Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Top 5 Movies of All time!!!

I've been thinking, and I finally made the list. The list of my favorite movies. So, without further ado, let's get into it!!!

NUMBER 5:


Harvey is one of those sweet movies, that whenever I watch it, I feel like a kid again. It's basically about a man who has an imaginary friend, who turns out to be real. The movie stars Jimmy Stewart, and a pooka named Harvey. This movie has such beautiful moments. Some where you accept the fact that there is a giant rabbit there. The movie's also a very funny film. One of my favorite parts is with the painting of Stewart and the rabbit. I won't ruin the joke, so you can see it for yourself. This movie is on Netflix, so you don't have to look very hard. It's a fun movie, that you will find very heart warming. This is a FULL PRICE!!!


NUMBER 4:




This movie is awesome! It's dark, gritty, it has amazing cinematography, and above all that, it's exciting. That's a rare quality in thriller movies now a days. The movie is about Doctor Richard Kimble (Harrison Ford). One night he comes home to see his wife brutally murdered by an unknown man. All we know about the man is that he has a fake arm. Kimble is framed for the murder and must run away to clear his name. He is chased by United States Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard (Tommy Lee Jones). During the movie there is a lot of insane stuff going on. This movie is awesome (as I said). I never thought that Harrison Ford was that much of an actor until I saw this movie. He was so good! I give this a FULL PRICE!!!







 NUMBER 3:







Starring Robert Downey Jr before we all gave up on him. I gotta say, even though he went down hill with the drugs, he was DAMN GOOD in this movie. Oh my god, that is one of my favorite performances, next to Heath Ledger as the Joker. This is a movie about Charlie Chaplin, one of the best film makers (and actors) of all time. I cried at the end of this. This movie showed how tortured Chaplin was. He wasn't the clown that everyone thought. He wasn't someone who made fun of things just to make fun of them. He was a strange artist who didn't care what people thought, and I felt that from RDJ's performance. I'd be totally fine if RDJ put away his Iron Man suit and put on his Chaplin suit in Avengers 2 (if he's in it.) I GOTTA GO THERE!!! THIS IS A BADA$$ MOTHEREFFIN' BADA$$!!!


NUMBER 2:

Just read my review.

http://marvelblogstuff.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-avengers-written-review-by.html


I think this says it all --------
                                            v





NUMBER 1:




He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one we need right now. This is one of the best superhero movies of all time. It's great. It changed everything, and everyone's perception of comic book movies. People thought they were silly, to cartoony, and the costumes looked ridiculous. But then... Christopher Nolan came, and made his Batman trilogy. Here's the plot.... chaos happens. The movie is basically Batman (Christian Bale) vs Joker (the late Heath Ledger). If I were to talk about how amazing Heath Ledger was, it would take a whole essay. So, I'll just say this. He's amazing. The movie is original, it's a drama, it's an action thriller, and just... THE BATMAN I'VE ALWAYES WANTED!!!! THIS IS A BADA$$ MOTHEREFFIN' BADA$$!!!

Well that's all I got, because I want to go to bed. I'll see you guy's later, and remember to stay Justified with Justified Julius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment