Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nathan Fillion says why he isn't a Marvel Superhero... YET!

Well, it looks like the guy we really want to play as Ant-Man is saying (AGAIN) how it seems unlikely he'll be in any Marvel movie. Weird... didn't he say the exact same thing a couple years ago? Something about being tangled with "Castle" and that Hank Pym wouldn't be his first choice. Maybe I'm dreaming it.... NOPE! This was what he said a couple of years ago. He couldn't play as Ant-Man because he was working on "Castle". Look, I don't have a problem with Nathan Fillion, but it seems a little too much of a coincidence. I don't know. I just think he's a good actor, and he'd be great as Ant-Man.

This is what he said:

   "Well right now I’m still pretty tied up with Castle. I have a couple years of that to go. We’re having a great time, we’re telling some great stories and we’re enjoying it. Hard to shake a stick at success. Joss and James…have done so much for me, I’m not the guy that goes knocking at their door and goes, ‘Do some more for me!’ You know what I mean?…They’re doing great stuff right now and I’m having a great time right now, so I think that once I wrap up Castle, and we get a little more free time one our hands…"

Well... that's fair enough. I respect him for saying that. I wonder who he'd want to play? If not Ant-Man, who? Who do you think he'd be good at playing? OR... Do you think anyone else could be good as Ant-Man? Comment below!

The video below was uploaded in 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment