Monday, June 17, 2013

The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4 Release dates!!!



Today it was confirmed that there will be more Spidey adventures! It was confirmed by Sony that The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4 will be coming out. They also confirmed the release dates. ASM3 will be coming out on June 10, 2016, and ASM4 will be coming out on May 4, 2018. I wonder what villains they'll use. We know Rhino and Electro will be there for ASM2, but who else could they do in these next sequels?  Maybe for the 3rd movie we'll get Green Goblin, and the 4th we could get someone new. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of Venom. I'd prefer to see a different villain for ASM4, if he is in it. I alwayes wanted to see Mysterio, or Kraven. I thought Mysterio would be there for the second movie, but that's not going to happen.

(Oh and by the way. Can someone tell me if it's true that Vulture is going to be in the second movie. I haven't been paying attention to that since I don't think that's a very interesting character. I don't have anything against him; I just think he's pretty rediculous. He's an old guy who fly's in some weird costume. Remember when Sony said that Vulture was going to be in Spider-Man 4, and alot of people were mad about that? Why would they do that again? Weird.
Anyway what do you think? Are you excited; are you not? Comment or share the post!

1 comment: