Monday, July 1, 2013

World War Z Review!!!!




This review is dedicated to Gritty Grant

Oh my god. I understand why people hate this movie. I don't hate it, but I understand. They hate the movie because they say it has nothing to do with the book. I never read the book. I was never interested in reading the book. People kept on telling me that it was the best zombie story ever, and I considered to read it, but this movie made me step 100,000,000 miles away from that book. The best thing that I experianced was the movie theater. I went to the Arclight in Pasadena, and that is the fanciest movie theater I have ever been to. I was surprised a waitor didn't come up to me in the theater and aski "Would you like to see a better movie sir?"

Let's get into the story. We follow a small family while the Zombie Apocolypse is happening. The father Geffrey (Brad Pitt) must go on missions to find a cure for this out break. That's all that happens.

Ok, I'll give the movie some credit. The family is charming until the out break happens, and there is potential with the premis. The cool thing about the movie is that it takes place at the begining of the out break. Most Zombie movies and shows are set after the crazieness. The problem with that is in this movie is, is that it is boring. When they aren't showing the Zombies, it is boring.

Even the Zombie scenes aren't that fun or cool. We don't see the Zombies attack anyone clearly, because a lot of this movie is shot in shakey cam. I can't stand it. I swear I was going to sleep.

The acting is ok. Brad Pitt isn't anything special. He needed to give more emotion than "DUUUUURRR."
I was surprised no one mistook him for a Zombie and killed him.

Overall this movie sucks. It's not terrible, but if you want to see fake looking Zombies doing stupid things, this is a RENTAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment