Saturday, July 6, 2013

Was I too hard on the Mandarin?



For those who read my Iron Man 3 review, you'll know that I didn't care for the Mandarin twist. I was more mad than I needed to be, and I was waiting for something that I now know wouldn't work for the movie universe they set up. They could've worked it in some how, but I am much happier that they were smart with this silly character.

I've had some time to think about the twist itself. I thought how it affected the story, and if it was good for it or not. I have come to the conclusion that it was. I still don't know how the Ten Rings can be real and not real, and I still don't know why people say it was a bad movie because if that, and I still don't know why the cake was a lie.

I have grown to like the twist, and I started to realize that I actually laughed at it. I am going to end this saying that I NOW thought it was a good twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment