Wednesday, April 17, 2013

LEAKED CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 PIC!!!!!!!

WELL! Looks like it is the Commander Rogers suit. I still say it is too soon to have this outfit on screen. It just feels a little rushed. Hey look! Black Widow with straight hair! The setting is interesting. You have to wonder where they are. Are they in a sewer? Are they in a S.H.I.E.L.D base? Who knows? I don't. The suit looks ok. Not much Red and White. PLENTY of Blue.

Maybe the reason the costume is like this is in honor of Phil Coulson. In the Avengers, Cap asked "Isn't the red, white, and blue a little old fashion?" and Coulson replied "With all that's happening, all that's going to happen, I think the world needs a little old fashion." Phil died in the Avengers (but is some how gonna be in the S.H.I.E.L.D T.V show) and was a fan of Cap. Nick Fury must've thought that Cap needed a secret spy suit, but still honor Coulson. That's an encouraging thought.

Black Widow's hair looks ok. She looks alot like Jean Grey from X-Men: The Last Stand. I really am excited to see her performance and the relatioinship between her and Winter Soilder.

What do you think? Comment or share!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment