Saturday, April 20, 2013

HOW I WOULD HAVE PUT ANTMAN AND WASP IN THE AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so here's the deal. If I was in charge of everything, I'd replace Hawkeye and Black Widow with Antman and Wasp. I would have worked with these characters in an Ultimates way. The characters would've been there as scientist/ agents.

I would've started with The Incredible Hulk. There is a scene where they show a list of scientist's at a college. Betty Rosses name is there, under it I would have put "DOCTORS PYM and VAN DYNE." That would be all so far....

Next, I would actually introduce both characters in Iron Man 2. They'd be minor characters. There would be no S.H.I.E.L.D until the very end. (Which I will get to in a moment.) They would be two scientists at the Stark Expo showing off their technology and stuff. That would bring up Pym Particles and A.I'S.  At the end of the credits or whatever, Nick Fury would come to them and give them the whole "You think you're the only superhero in the world?" talk.

After that Hank Pym show's up in a scene talking to Erik Selvig on a computer screen. There is a scene in Thor where Selvig says that he'll talk to his "coleague." There were rumors, when the movie came out that the coleague was Pym. That scene would've confirmed that.

NEXT, we'd see the two of them in The Avengers. They'd be scientist's as well and would work with Dr. Banner. It would be like in the Ultimates. Hank's poking fun at every one and Jan would be asian..... I MEAN..... smart- I MEAN....... non-racial thing!

An Antman movie would come out BEFORE The Avengers 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy.

That's how I'd do it. BUT... no. NOT. AT. ALL. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed my idea. Comment or share the post!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment