Thursday, January 3, 2013

This is a couple of months late, but I am here to talk about the Iron Man 3 trailer.
This looks awesome. I am very excited! It certainly looks darker than the other two movies, it might be because they are going into the Alcohaulic aspect of Tony Stark more than they did in the other two, especially the second one. Tony's monolouge at the begining of the trailer is about his life after The Avengers. How he is like a veteran, and is scared from the "war of New York." It's understandable, I'm sure that when you are a superhero, you would get some stress.

It seem's that they are going with a combo of the EXTREMIS and DEMON IN A BOTTLE story line. Both are very good story lines, but they should have delt with the DEMON IN A BOTTLE story in the second movie, and had stuck with the EXTREMIS in this one.

Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin. Oh my god. HE IS AWESOME! I haven't even seen the movie yet, but he is going to be amazing. Yes, he is a brittish actor playing a chinese villain, but it's a reamagining of the character. If it wasn't that would be a problem, but it clearly is.

The Iron Patriot armor looks cool. Let me say this.... IT ISN'T NORMAN OSBORN! That character is owned by Sony! This is a Paramount production! The character in there is Don Cheadles character. I'm hoping that Don Cheadle will be better in this movie than he was in Iron Man 2. I just...... hope.

Well..... I am excited! Are you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment