Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Reviews.
 
 
I have been playing this type of game for a while. I have loved movies my whole life, and intend to do so for the rest of it. Movies have had such an affect on me that when I see a movie I like to disect it while it is going on. If it's a bad movie, I will try not to scream at the screen, and not get as pissed as people usually do. It's all about taste for me. Sometimes it can be a little bit of a fanboy's opinion when it comes too some Comic Movies, but I try to stay away form that. It's alwayes fun too voice an opinion.
 
 
 
The first reviewer I ever heard was Confused Matthew. He is, to this day, my favorite movie reviewer. I have had my disagrements with him, but in general, I enjoy his opinion. The reason I envy him is because he doesn't care what you think of him. Whenever he reads a comment about him that is negative, he laughs at it. He reviews movies that he hates but everybody else seems to love. He introduced me to many other movie reviewers such as; Spill.com, The Nostalgia Critic, SFdebis, and many others. I love his reviews even though I tend too listen too Spill.com a little more. In fact, I go too Spill's website more than I do Matthew's. Oh well.
 
 
 
I have onley written three reviews in my "career." They were for my High School Newspaper Website, and I might someday, post them on this blog. The first review was of The Avengers, which was my favorite movie of the year. The second review was of SKYFALL, a fun movie that had it's problems. The third was Spider-Man (2002), a good movie that was better than it's rebooted evil twin. I am currentley writing a review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, for my high school. I will post that sometime in the near future.
 
I have a rating system that I have borrowed from Spill.com (sorry guy's D:). The system is....
 
RATING SYSTEM
 
FULL PRICE!
MATINE!
RENTAL!
WHY!?!?!?!?

I hope there is no bad blood between us guys. I love your site, and it has inspired me too do something with these "talent" I have.
 
 
These are my reviews. I am an opinionated person, and have been waiting for this my entire life. Enjoy.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment