Friday, January 31, 2014

All X-Men Day's of Future Past EMPIRE Covers

Yay. Another X-Men movie starring Wolverine.

Look! More Wolverine...

Old Xavier....

Young Xavier....

Darth Gandalf....


Purple Trash Can....


Katnis....

What happened to Kelsey Grammer?

Black Panther's wife.... oh yeah....

I just want a heart....

Weren't you black and tall in X-Men 3?

Mr. Ice Christmas....

Stryker #3.....


What am I looking at?.....

I thought you were cut from this movie?

>:(....

Where's Thunderbird?

And still no Cyclops....

Don't Blink....


An Italian Waiter.....

T-Dog 2.0.....

Get ready for another "Love Triangle".....

A purple Robo-Tech Toy.....

Slender Man.... with... the Venom Symbiote? Seriously.... what is this because it's not a Sentinel.


And the guy who made Jack The Giant Slayer.....

I am losing so much faith in this movie.... I hope it's good..... please Singer.... don't mess it up......


Merc.

No comments:

Post a Comment